Image Map

Friday, January 7, 2011

A Little of This and That!

I spent today finishing up the other two pillows for my bedroom! 


I worked on the darker colored pillow last night.  After searching with google image I found a few types of pillows I liked.  I'm still debating on whether I want to make the purple flower larger.


A few details on the small flowers.







I know they'll fray eventually. That makes me like them more! I love the imperfections and variations of texture.

These were the pillows I had leftover from my old apartment.  I threw them on the bed just to add layers, but I was bored with the monotone color scheme.  I love color, so too much of one color doesn't work for me.


It is a very subtle change, but I like it!



Yay for color!  Now I just need to find some fun, affordable lamps!

Linking up to:

2 comments:

I love all your sweet comments! If you don't hear back from me, make sure your no-reply setting is disabled! I always write back!