Image Map

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Five Feature Friday #8!

I'm a little late this week, but I won't disappoint!

final finished birch tree wall art mural painting do it yourself diy gray grey yellow

Priss This! shows us how to easily paint a birch tree background! I love how these birch tree walls look, but don't want to spend the cash on a stencil or wallpaper! This way is easy, and affordable!!


Junk In the Trunk made a FABULOUS farmhouse dining table!! It is modeled after the Pottery Barn version that I DROOL over every time I see - wanna come make one for me next?!


Miss Madison's Charmed Life made this awesome jewelry holder! Don't let the picture deceive you, this is a ginormous jewelry holder! The colors are just so fun together!!


Nefotlak made over this floor lamp - you have GOT to hop over and see the close up of the lamp shade! This is giving me a lot of ideas for my living room floor lamp! Lovely job!!


Just Watching My Garden Grow shared these amazing family photos! I think this photo idea would be perfect for a baby announcement! One day I may have to use this idea! Congrats on becoming a family of five!!


CRAPTASTIC

Cheers!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my DIY Painted Birch Tree Wall Mural, Katie! I love your blog!
    ~Noelle @ Priss This

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! thank you for featuring my family photo. we are really excited! i love your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome Michelle!! Thanks for sharing your adorable photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the feature! Love love love all the other ones too, that birch wall is fabulous! Plus that family photo *almost* makes me want to get preggo so I can do one like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi katie,
    thanks so much for the feature - super appreciate it!!
    i've tried to add your button into my featured tab - but it keeps losing the image once it's published!?!?!?!
    weird!!
    off to check out more of your blog.
    hope you have a great sunday.
    cheryl xox.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great features - some that I've missed! Thanks so much for sharing, Katie!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love those birch trees! great choices this week... everytime i see your five feature friday i wanna start new projects, but i must restrain myself! my plate is already full.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are great features! I love the last one, I'm going to have to pin that for my friend who's a photographer. :)

    Anna
    www.askannamoseley.com

    ReplyDelete

I love all your sweet comments! If you don't hear back from me, make sure your no-reply setting is disabled! I always write back!